FAQs / Terms and Conditions
As an artist, Ky (Owner of TWL) enjoys the exploratory nature of creating jewelry and upcycling materials whenever possible. They love to try unconventional ideas by combining + mixing materials, and the challenge of creating with a limited color palette. These explorations often add interest, texture and contrast to each one of a kind piece.
The Wavering Line jewelry is made from upcycled leather, reclaimed metals, and polymer clay and/or a combination of these materials when possible. All dangle earrings are finished with stainless steel or gold-filled earwires. All studs are finished with stainless steel, hypoallergenic ear posts.
For packaging, TWL uses sustainable products (tissue paper, recycled crinkle paper, boxes, etc.) and recycles any plastic packaging materials by the re-use of it when necessary. Pay it forward with LESS WASTE! Earrings will arrive on an earring card (without price tag) that has been hand cut and hand stamped by Ky. If your item is a gift and you would like a gift message attached, please add this info to the comments section of your order before checkout or email Ky (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure it arrives to your recipient along with the purchase.
For more information on how The Wavering Line practices sustainability, please visit the ABOUT - SUSTAINABILITY page.
CARING FOR YOUR NEW TWL JEWELRY
• Remove jewelry before showering or swimming - this will likely extend the life of your handmade product.
• Please avoid bending or dropping. Polymer clay is a very durable material, but try to avoid bending as it can snap.
• If anything gets on your jewelry do the following: For solid polymer clay colors, clean with a damp cloth and a small amount of 100% acetone (similar to nail polish). For pieces with textures or added features, please use a little bit of water and a cloth.
• Handle with care! Handmade goods are meant to be quality products, but are still considered fragile, not indestructible.
• Due to the handmade nature of TWL jewelry, slight variations in color and shape may occur compared to the photographs.
TO APPLY ESSENTIAL OILS
Did you purchase/receive jewelry from TWL that features a lava stone/bead?
If yes, follow the steps below to use your favorite essential oil with your new jewelry...
• Add a minimum of 1-3 drops of your favorite essential oil to lava stone/bead
• Rest your jewelry piece over a cloth to absorb extra moisture
• Allow the jewelry piece to absorb oil before wearing
• The oil will diffuse throughout the day as your body generates heat
SHOP BY CATEGORY
How do the SHOP categories differ?
• ALL - Every item currently available in the shop
• MADE TO ORDER - Signature TWL styles that are made once your order is placed
• LIMITED EDITION - Ready to ship, limited batch quantity styles + colors (usually one per each color of a style, act fast!)
• ONE OF A KIND - Exactly how it sounds. These pieces are ONE of a kind + will not be reproduced - ready to ship!
• SALE - A crowd favorite! TWL inventory that is marked down + ready to ship! No returns or exchanges.
The Wavering Line offers wholesale orders through the website with a special coupon code. To learn more about the terms and conditions, please visit the WHOLESALE page or email Ky at email@example.com
WHERE TO SHOP THE WAVERING LINE IN PERSON
Little Piece of My Heart - Loveland, CO
Spitfire Vending @ The Little Juice Company - Columbia, TN
The time I need to prepare an order varies. At this time, The Wavering Line only ships to The United States.
Ready-made orders will ship within 1-5 business days of receiving payment.
Made to Order pieces will ship within 2 weeks of receiving payment.
FREE shipping on all orders equal to/over $35.
Standard flat rate shipping of $5 on all orders under $35.
*Alaska and Hawaii - standard flat rate shipping of $10 on ALL orders.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them.
The Wavering Line is NOT responsible for packages once delivered to the post office. Please contact me before purchasing items if you would like to arrange insurance for an additional cost.
I currently accept ALL major credit/debit cards via online checkout
Your payment information is 100% safe and secure
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
I happily accept returns and exchanges.
Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of order date in original condition.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs/fees/etc.
If item(s) is/are not returned in original condition, the customer is responsible for any loss in value.