FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
. . .
As an artist, Ky (Owner of TWL) enjoys the exploratory nature of creating jewelry and upcycling materials whenever possible. She loves to try unconventional ideas by combining + mixing materials, and the challenge of creating with a limited color palette. These explorations often add interest, texture and contrast to each one of a kind piece.
The Wavering Line jewelry is made from upcycled leather, reclaimed metals, and polymer clay and/or a combination of these materials when possible. All dangle earrings are finished with stainless steel or gold-filled earwires. All studs are finished with stainless steel, hypoallergenic ear posts.
For packaging, TWL uses sustainable products (tissue paper, recycled crinkle paper, boxes, etc.) and recycles any plastic packaging materials by the re-use of it when necessary. Pay it forward with LESS WASTE! Earrings will arrive on an earring card (without price tag) that has been hand cut and hand stamped by Ky. If your item is a gift and you would like a gift message attached, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order so Ky can ensure it arrives to your recipient along with the purchase.
For more information on how The Wavering Line practices sustainability, please visit the ABOUT page - SUSTAINABILITY.
CARING FOR YOUR NEW JEWELRY BY THE WAVERING LINE
• Remove jewelry before showering or swimming - this will likely extend the life of your handmade product.
• Please avoid bending or dropping. Polymer clay is a very durable material, but try to avoid bending as it can snap.
• If anything gets on your jewelry: For solid polymer clay colors, clean with a damp cloth and a small amount of 100% acetone (similar to nail polish). For pieces with textures or additive features, please use a little bit of water and a cloth.
• Handle with care! Handmade goods are meant to be quality products, but are still considered fragile, not indestructible.
Due to the handmade nature of TWL jewelry, slight variations in color and shape may occur compared to the photographs.
TO APPLY ESSENTIAL OIL
Did you purchase jewelry from TWL that features a lava stone/bead?
If yes, follow the steps below to use your favorite essential oil with your new jewelry...
• Add a minimum of 1-3 drops of your favorite essential oil to lava stone/bead
• Rest your jewelry piece over a cloth to absorb extra moisture
• Allow the jewelry piece to absorb oil before wearing
• The oil will diffuse throughout the day as your body generates heat
SHOP BY CATEGORY
How do the SHOP categories differ?
• ALL - Every item currently available in the shop
• MADE TO ORDER - Signature TWL styles that are made once your order is placed
• LIMITED EDITION - Ready to ship, limited batch quantity styles + colors (usually one per each color of a style, act fast!)
• ONE OF A KIND - Exactly this, these pieces are ONE of a kind + will not be reproduced - ready to ship!
• SALE - Everyone's favorite! TWL inventory that is marked down + ready to ship! No returns or exchanges.
WHERE TO SHOP THE WAVERING LINE IN PERSON
Little Piece of My Heart - Loveland
Museum of Art Fort Collins - Fort Collins
The time I need to prepare an order varies. At this time, The Wavering Line only ships to states within North America.
*FREE shipping/handling in US on all orders over $35
*Standard flat rate shipping/handling of $5 on all US orders under $35
*Alaska and Hawaii - standard flat rate shipping/handling of $10 on all orders
Ready-made orders will ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
Made to Order pieces will ship within 2 weeks of receiving payment.
I’ll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them.
The Wavering Line is not responsible for packages once delivered to the post office.
Please contact me before purchasing items if you would like to arrange insurance for an additional cost.
Your payment information secure.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
I happily accept returns. To return, contact The Wavering Line within 3 days of delivery and ship items back within 7 days of delivery. I do not accept exchanges or cancellations. Please contact me if you have any problems with your order. Due to the handmade nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I cannot accept returns for: • Custom or personalized orders • Items on sale Conditions of Return: Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the customer is responsible for any loss in value.